The Greenfinity Foundation has made it its mission to offer a substantial contribution towards the reduction of negative environmental influences, the preservation of natural habitats and to bring about a significant improvement of the environmental situation.
To this end, environmental projects shall be implemented across the globe. The need for action is great, which is why we are extremely pleased to support projects that have the same objectives as we have.
Each project submitted to us, will be subject to a fair evaluation. Solely the board of association of the Greenfinity Foundation can decide on the promotion of projects and the release of funds. We kindly ask for your understanding that we can only implement projects, that lie within our financial means and correspond to our focus.
Who and what we support
The Greenfinity Foundation sees its core mission in the implementation of holistic and sustainable environmental and climate protection projects that are in accordance with our guiding principle "Together for our world. A future together." Which is why we promote projects that pursue the following goals:
- Increasing the awareness for environmental protection and energy saving
- Use of alternative energy sources
- Reducing the greenhouse effect
- Preservation of endangered habitats for future generations
- Research into new technologies in the fields of climate protection and renewable energy resources
Support through the Greenfinity Foundation is limited to groups, communities, associations, self-help groups, cooperatives, supporters of environmental projects as well as non-governmental organisations (NGOs).
Every submitted project must be non-profit. The Greenfinity Foundation does not support private individuals or private enterprises and does not take on any sponsoring activities.
Send project proposal
Send your project proposal including the following information via e-mail to email@example.com:
- Project description (problem statement, solution, objective, benefits, beneficiaries)
- Implementation period, project plan